A super easy recipe for all avocado lovers out there. This crunchy avocado and halloumi wrap is prepared in no time and will leave you nothing but satisfied. Don’t forget to check the full video recipe that will be posted tonight on our social media platforms:
Preparation Time: 12 min
Yield: 4 Wraps
Calories (Per Wrap): 286 (Protein: 17 g – Carbs: 14 g – Fat: 18 g)
- 1 Light Halloumi Pack 250g
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Multi-cereal Pita Breads
- Basil Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Pomegranate Sauce
- Cut the avocados in half, then mash them with salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut the light halloumi cheese into slices of 1cm.
- Heat the skillet over medium/high heat, then grill the halloumi slices 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread the mashed avocado on a multi-cereal pita bread.
- Top with grilled halloumi, sprinkle a pinch of zaatar, add some basil leaves, and drizzle with pomegranate sauce.
- Close the wrap then grill each side for 1 minute.