Looking for some fresh and quick salad ideas for your dinner or your new date? Give our recipe a try!! A scallops salad with rocket leaves and pickled red onions with a dash of balsamic vinegar. Take a look at the full recipe below!
Preparation Time: 15min
Yield: 2 servings
Calories (Per serving): 98 (Protein: 10g – Carbs: 11.5g – Fat: 1g)
- 150g Fresh Scallops
- Handful of Fresh Rocca Leaves
- 1 Red Onion
- Red Pepper (Seasoning)
- Green Onion (Seasoning)
- Balsamic Vinegar (Marination)
- 1 Lemon (Garnish)
- Cut the red onion and soak it in balsamic vinegar for 10 min.
- Spread the rocca leaves on the plate, then add the red onions.
- Finely chop red pepper and green onions, and sprinkle it on top.
- Add the fresh scallops, with a bit of salt and pepper, and a dash of balsamic vinegar.
- Cut the lemon in 4 quarters for garnish.
Enjoy your salad!!