For all chicken lovers out there (and I know you’re many), a simple and delicious recipe you can easily prepare, loading up on your daily needed protein intake along the way. The chicken breast – your great source of lean protein used in our recipe – is usually synthesized very easily to repair our muscle tissues and damaged cells during any hard training, with the added benefit of making us feel fuller for a longer period of time.
This being checked, we will be sharing with you this delicious Chicken Lime recipe with our special marinade exclusively from Beirut Fit Society. Give it a try!!
Preparation Time: 10min – Marinating Time: 30min (or more)
Cooking Time: 15min
Yield: 2 servings
Calories (per serving) : 230 – (Protein: 25.5g – Carbs: 8g – Fat: 11g)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp. Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Coriander
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Cumin
- Whisk altogether: 1 tablespoons of olive oil, chopped coriander, lime juice, red pepper flakes, garlic, and cumin.
- Add each chicken breast to the marinade and try to coat it fully.
- Tightly wrap the seasoned chicken breasts in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 min (up to 2 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pour olive oil into a large ovenproof skillet to cover the bottom of the pan. Heat over medium to high heat.
- Season both sides of marinated chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sear the first side of the chicken for couple of minutes until it becomes golden. Flip it to the other side as well. (Chicken should not yet be cooked).
- Turn off the heat and transfer pan into hot oven.
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes until the chicken is ready.
Don’t forget that you can serve it as well with a healthy side dish like steamed or grilled vegetables, brown rice, melon or berries for a more tropical treat,…
Enjoy your meal!!!