One of the reasons you will fall for this recipe is that not only does it look really appealing, but also tastes amazingly delicious. I would even personally say that if you‘re really looking to cook and impress, this is the right recipe for you. With a superb blend of exotic colors and a great combination of tuna and fruits, this dish is simply exquisite. Just give it a try!!
Preparation Time: 20min
Yield: 2 servings
Calories (per serving) : 620 – (Protein: 44g – Carbs: 44g – Fat: 30g)
- 300g Red Tuna Steak
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- Handful of Fresh Coriander
- Handful of Fresh Basil
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Light Soya
- 1 tsp. of Honey
- Cut the green onions into small rings, the mango and avocado into small cubes.
- Finely chop fresh basil and coriander.
- Season the whole tuna steak with salt and black pepper, and cover it with sesame seeds, black sesame, and white pepper.
- Apply high heat to a non-sticky pan, and cook the tuna steak for around 30 to 40 seconds on each side.
- Remove the tuna, then add to the same pan the mango and avocado cubes, along with the green onions.
- Season the mix with sesame oil, light soya and honey for 2 min, then add the coriander and basil for around 20 seconds.
- Remove the mix from the pan and present it on a plate.
- Slice the tuna steak into pieces of 1cm thick and put them on top.
Enjoy your meal!!!