Our first super easy, super fast recipe, and one of my favorites as well. These cucumber salmon rolls make it one of the best appetizers to serve, and could be ready in no time. They are considered as very light bites and would leave absolutely zero mess in your kitchen once you’re done. Check it out!!
Level: Very easy
Preparation time: 10 min
- Large Cucumbers, cut into thick rounds
- Smoked Salmon, cut into strips
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- Dill, for garnish
- Slice the cucumbers into thick circles.
- Place a smoked salmon strip on each cucumber slice.
- Top with a small dill sprig and lemon peel for garnish. Serve.